Foam Hose Reel Stations
The Chemguard Foam Fire Fighting Station is a self contained unit that relies only on water flow andpressure to place the system into operation. It is designed to be installed in a fixed location such asprocessing, storage or handling areas where it is used to control fires or spills of flammable orcombustible liquids. The unit is constructed in such a manner that one person may operate it to its fullpotential with the speed and effectiveness necessary in an emergency situation when foam is necessary.
- USCG Approved
- Nozzle is a non air-aspirating type, which has a better stream and gives a constant flow whether on straight stream or fog patterns. Nozzle flow rate is 95 gpm @ 100 psi
- Foam concentrate storage tank is manufactured of type 316 stainless steel
- Galvanized hose reel is mounted on top of tank (60-Gallon Units Only)
- Fiberglass hose box is mounted on top of the tank (36-Gallon Unit Only)
- Tank is supplied with ½” drain plug and 4” fill opening on top of tank
- Tank can be refilled during operation of the unit
- In-line eductor pickup tube has manual ball valve that can be closed s that unit can be used with water only.
- In-line eductor has variable metering valve 1% - 3% - 6%.
- Coastguard approved units for helidecks fixed at 3%
- Brass manifold with full-port ball valves
- Suitable for use with any type foam concentrate